INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as methods and purposes for processing personal data.
This is an information notice issued pursuant to art.13-14 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible by telematic means starting from the address: www.sbmsistemi.com
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which SBM SISTEMI SRL is in no way responsible.
SBM SISTEMI SRL acting as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the forms for sending specific requests entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the form.
Specific summary information is shown or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF DATA PROVIDE
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms, to subscribe to the mailing list or otherwise indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative, technical or commercial material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The data are mainly processed with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on hard copy and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the methods set out in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures. to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate notification of malfunctions, abuse or suggestions to the e-mail address is welcome: email@example.com
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Data processing will be carried out for:
- give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
- view, edit, delete data related to the account;
- to execute the activation and maintenance of any services signed on-line;
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the owner in court;
- send or send from information subjects explicitly in charge of informative, commercial or promotional information concerning the services of interest to them allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED
Personal data relating to the processing in question may also be disclosed to parties to whom the right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Furthermore, some data may be communicated and disseminated to internet operators of which SBM SISTEMI SRL makes use of its own domains. The data could be communicated to specific subjects to process the sending of material and products. The dissemination of collected data is not foreseen.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is: for the time necessary to perform the requested services.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means
- manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is SBM SISTEMI SRL, Strada Torino 43 – Orbassano
The user has the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights foreseen by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must send a written request by e-mail. The e-mail must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org