OSA : A full assessment of the ocular surface through a combination of tests for dry eye diagnosis, from tear break up time to the tear volume production test. It allows the analysis of Meibomian glands, as well as various measurements and classifications according to international grading scales.
ICP Dry Eye analysis
I.C.P OSA the new instrument of individual analysis of lacrimal that allow with a quick detailed structural research of the tear composition.
Possibility of researsch on the single layers:
Thanks to ICP OSA is possible to identify the type of DED(Drye Eye Desease) and determine which deficient layers can be treated with a specific treatment.
Mucin layer and water layer analysis
The layer watery is evaluated on the meniscus tear categorizing in different categories and possible issues related this. The measurement in mm allows without invasiveness the direct evaluation of the quantity.
MGD Analysis meibomian gland desease
Easily and efficiently integrates complex examination, such as meibography into the ophthalmological and optometric practices.
Dry Eye is most commonly caused by the Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD). The Meibo-Scan shows the morphological changes in the glandural tissue.
System analysis of the images obtained through a sisnsitive infrared camera (NIR) in order to locate in a guided way:
- The position detected from the image, valid both for the superior both for the inferior part of the eye
- Calculating percentage of the extension in area of the present glands, taken by the operator
- calculating percentage of the area of the missing glands
- Absent and present coloring area
- Classification in 4 different degrees
- Loss between 0 and 25%
- Loss between 25 and 50% in yellow
- Loss between 50 and 75% in orange
- Loss between 75 and 100% in red
- Through the editor system is possible to modify the brightness of the picture of a better evaluation